Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Kit & Freebie: Countdown to Baby

I am so excited about this kit! I hope you love it & find it as interesting & unique as I think it is!! You can use this kit to document every week of pregnancy, from the very beginning to the very end... it is in a ticker style with elements to document each week and specific dates! Packed with over 100 elements, you are definitely getting your money's worth... and for a limited time, "Countdown to Baby" is 50% off!!! Check it out at Divine Digital and don't forget to grab your freebie at the bottom of this post!!

Countdown to Baby - The Elements:
Photobucket

The Ticker Elements:
Photobucket

The Papers:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Wordart:
Photobucket

Some WONDERFUL Layouts by my CT!!

LO by Sara Espy:
Photobucket

LO by Adrienne Lebare
Photobucket

And a LO by me!
Photobucket

And grab your freebie! (click the preview to download)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 03 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie, I had a really hard time with this kit! I think it was because I wasn't using my own pics. I already scrapped all of mine. Your page came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete