Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Kit!! "Tutu Cute" (and a freebie!)

I am so excited about this scrap kit because it is so unique! "Tutu Cute" was inspired by my friend's Tutu shop - Dixie Kids. This kit contains real photo elements of some of her products! Her tutus are gorgeous! Be sure to check out the kit (preview is linked to my store) and also be sure to check out Dixie Kids!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Congratulations, you found my Divine Digital Scavenger Hunt Freebie!!It's a Tutu Cute Mini Kit! Click the link to download!



Check out some of these amazing layouts from my CT!

LO by Lisa Coleman
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LO by Lisa Coleman
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LO by Sara Espy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LO by Adrienne Labare
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LO by me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grab your freebie Quickpages here! Click the preview to download!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And just a reminder... I also have blogwear in my store featuring "Tutu Cute"!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for these gorgeous QPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the adorable QPs! Your kit is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the scavenger hunt freebie!

    ReplyDelete