Saturday, September 26, 2009

Grand Opening Sale, My CT & a Freebie Gift!!

I am so excited to be at Divine Digital! As part of my GRAND OPENING Celebration, I am offering you my 2 brand new kits at 50% off! (and make sure you scroll down to get your freebie!)

I would also like to introduce you to the CT for LawTeeDa Designs!
Adrienne LaBare
Sara Espy
Lisa Coleman

I am so excited to work with these girls and I am already really impressed with the layouts they are doing for me :) Thank you girls!

The Richness of Autumn: I was inspired to do this kit as I started spending a lot of time watching my toddler investigate the falling leaves. Poor baby, he doesn't understand at his young age of 18 months, that he can't put the leaves back on the trees. It was funny and kind of sad to see him holding the leaves back up to their branches. But anyway, a majority of the elements in this kit were made by me, including a lot of elements straight from my back yard! I hope you enjoy the rich deep colors of autumn through my eyes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CONGRATULATIONS! You found my Divine Digital Scavenger Hunt Freebie!!! Enjoy this freebie ALPHA from my kit, The Richness of Autumn!!




Layouts by my CT

Adrienne LaBare
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sara Epsy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lisa Coleman
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a layout by me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Little Cupcake: I got my start as a designer by making photo cards & birthday party invitations. In doing so, I found myself being very picky about "cupcakes" and had a hard time finding the PERFECT cupcake & gift package elements for the invitations I would create. So I started creating my own, and this kit was born!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Layouts by my CT...

Lisa Coleman
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sara Espy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a present for everyone! I hope you enjoy this freebie!
Click the preview to download!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete